Seljak Peak Wool Blanket
The Peak blanket is part of Seljak's Rugged range, inspired by bushwalking and views of gum trees after a climb.
Made in Geelong from of deadstock upholstery yarn, this durable blanket is perfect for indoors and out. Take picnicking, on an adventure or stay cosy at home with Seljak's Peak.
- 96% wool | 4% nylon
- 225cm x 150cm, whipstitch finish
- Made in Australia from deadstock yarn
- Closed loop, sustainable & ethically made
- For every blanket sold, Seljak donate $5 to the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre
- Extend the life of your blanket by following these care instructions.
What is deadstock yarn?
Mills are left with ‘deadstock’ yarn if it's over-ordered or their customers change their designs or quantities last minute. The yarn sits unused in the warehouse gathering dust and getting moth-eaten and eventually gets sent to landfill. The yarn in the Peak blanket is made from leftover yarn from an airline upholstery job.